Weekly weigh-in thread

Well done red.
1lb off for me this week, totm has hindered my loss this week but i'm finally at last below 12stone, if only it's just by 1lb.

Well done dizzy, better off than on :)

Well DD. xx

well done ladies :D

OMG I STS AGAIN!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

And I've been so good. Dunno whats wrong with me. Seriously hacked off now :cry:

Well done on the losses guys!!

I STS also this week but was * week and i always gain water that week. Hopefully a great loss will come next week.

i also had a STS!!!!!!

what is it with this whoosh fairy! lol

Hi there - lost 4lbs this week (week 2) - that's 16pounds in total after two weeks... I'm relieved!

Brian.

brian....your meant to share!!!!! haha

Well - I'm new! I didn't mean to keep it all... lol. I give you all a whoosh... in fact I give you all three whooshes. Hmmm - think that's been done... :-(

i didnt start back this week been feeling very iffy in my belly? not sure why though :( so today is my day 1 of my next 10 week shot on atkins! ill be taking it 10 weeks at a time each time till i reach my goal weight and then ill move to owl :) well done all on the losses! x

Well all, need a bit of advice, my scales the last 3 or 4 days have started to go up and I am not sure why, apart from a couple of biscuits of of the bosses birthday tin yesterday I am sticking to 20 carbs or less and getting lots of water and exercise. It is beginning to worry me that it is the rebound from leaving a vlcd and going back to food, albeit a bit delayed, or is it the heat and I am retaining water? Just worried as not sure what to do apart from going right back to very basics but don't want to have to live like that for the rest of my life.........................help :-(

Well all, need a bit of advice, my scales the last 3 or 4 days have started to go up and I am not sure why, apart from a couple of biscuits of of the bosses birthday tin yesterday I am sticking to 20 carbs or less and getting lots of water and exercise. It is beginning to worry me that it is the rebound from leaving a vlcd and going back to food, albeit a bit delayed, or is it the heat and I am retaining water? Just worried as not sure what to do apart from going right back to very basics but don't want to have to live like that for the rest of my life.........................help :-(

Hi Quak and I'm sure someone will give you some good advice - I don't know enough about Atkins to advise anyone as successful as you have been. You may just be in a natural plateau stage which will sort itself out soon. But look at how well you've done so far - you look amazing! They always say those last few are the hardest to shift. Good luck this week and don't despair.

My good news is I have lost another kilo - slow and steady for me but I'm enjoying what I eat so it's not so bad.

Brian! What can I say only well done and long may it continue for you.

Good luck to everyone this week.

Well done all of you :D:D No official weigh in for me this week after my op. I will start again next Monday, full on!!
I did get on the scales today & it was 11st 5lb, which is the same. I'm very happy with that. A bit peed off now with not being able to walk very far. We have walked 4 miles most days for 12 years. I don't like being inactive. Grrrrrrrrrr

Thank goodness it's lovely weather, so I can sunbathe instead :D

PS COME ON ENG-ER-LAND!!

Morning all, I'm back. :D

Well done jo.

Back