Weekly weigh-in thread

Wow thats great Sharon... well done. x

Yay!! well done Sharon. :bliss: :bliss:

STS!!!! I haven't lost anything in 4 weeks!!! I've been in ketosis the entire time:(

sounds like a stall to me Zim.

Okay so 1 week in and I have lost 4 1/2lbs. Im kind of happy kind of not...I still have 1stone 1/2lb to loose in 3 weeks!!!!! Was hoping to be closer by now.

Okay so 1 week in and I have lost 4 1/2lbs. Im kind of happy kind of not...I still have 1stone 1/2lb to loose in 3 weeks!!!!! Was hoping to be closer by now.

You shouldn't be disappointed at that's an excellent loss, well done x

Everyone's doing brilliantly losing or just staying motivated -you should all be very proud! Well done!!

Thank you. Im still happy just I have seen posts of people loosing 10lbs in their first week so it does make you wonder lol x

Hi Becca, what you have to remember is that you dont have a huge amount to lose so cant really expect to lost something like 10lbs in your first week. 4.5lbs is a brilliant loss and one which I certainly wouldnt be complaining about.

Jo

I agree, those with more to lose, generally lose more in the first few weeks.

Well done Brian, you are convincing me this is the way to go!!
Jules

hi all..

well done brian!

i STS this week, was a tad suprised but made me think back to what happened......i know now what to avoid this week :D

I guess it is much easier the more you have to lose? I still have over 150 pounds to go... Sorry Missy to hear you STS! What do you think you might do different - if you want to share? If not - no worries, I just hope you get the rewards for keeping things going... :)

not at all brian, i at dry roasted peanuts this week....LOTS of them, quick and easy to grab from the cupboard....so i did!
not eating those this week lol

and cauliflower...oh i love the stuff, and have prob had it every day this week but way too much and NO green veg

meat and cabbage all wekk with a fry up thrown in methinks :D

Back