Weekly weigh-in thread

Got weighed today - another 4 pounds gone! :D:D

Halfway to goal weight already I cant believe it.

Last edited:
Great stuff, well done love :bliss: :bliss:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR bloody STS again!! What is going on!

I seriously havent lost anything since coming off induction and now i'm losing the will to diet!

Go back on Induction and check what you are eating for carb creep love.

Dont give up Zim,

I STS for three weeks, i got really fed up and thought about quitting but I stuck with it and I'm so glad I did because the following week I lost six pounds.

I agree with what Jim said about strict induction. Just give it a little more time and I'm sure you will see a loss soon xx

Well - I STS this week, and I thought it was one of my better efforts this week! Hmmm... I'm not deterred though... :)

Thank you for the support guys it's really appretiated; however naughtiness has gripped me! I've had a fish and chip lunch, crisps and cake!

Back on induction in the morning.

Thank you for the support guys it's really appretiated; however naughtiness has gripped me! I've had a fish and chip lunch, crisps and cake!

Back on induction in the morning.

ZIM WHAT U DOIN NAUGHTY

Weighed in this morning, lost 3 lb!!!:D:D:D

Happy at that, had put on 2 lb last week (but still lost inches - started doing the 30 day shred) so I'm really noticing a difference now

Such a motivational boost

nina, whats 30 day shread?

brian im glad your not put off....your body is probably screaming at you saying what the hell is going on...fat sources are depleting....hold on to what wev'e got!!

maybe another STS next week then if your still being good...weight will start to drop again, keep it up mate!

Cheers Missy... I'll try - I did have a cheat or two today. Probably just a bit delfated... or maybe that's not the right word to use, lol. I'm looking into doing some excercise along with the eating plan. You've done well - 37Lbs!!! Thanks again for the words of support... :)

we've all been there guys, the trick is to stay firm and it will happen.

1.3lbs and a good couple of inches off for me this week which isnt bad considering I switched diets mid week.

Jo

Sts this week but I'm still happy :). My pill has messed up my cycle so I'm all over the place with bloating etc.

Good for you Jo,

that'll be the reason Athena.

STS for me... :sigh:

I've not measured inches this week yet though. Might have lost some body fat with all the exercise. Definitely getting fitter! :)

and building muscle mate.

0.6lb off for me this week which I am happy with having changed over from Exante WS mid way through the week back to Atkins.
Bren xx

Back