Weekly weigh-in thread

Yay for Vicky and Marty! Keep it coming!

Thats fantastic Vicky, well done. It must be good to know as well that you can just flow on with Maintenance this time as you know Atkins is the way for you :)

Well done Marty, losing it where it counts and some say its best to guage by clothes then scales!!

I have not lost a thing (tbh I am going to go see GP to see if there is anything underfoot as to why) but I feel leaner and dont feel bloated and more importantly I am not gaining!

thanks for you comment, it helps to keep me on the straight and narrow!

like you, even when not losing i feel better, losing that bloated feeling is fantastic on its own! i'm sure you will start to lose soon, some just do it easier than others, we must be the 'have to work hard at it' gang!

Ossiro have you tape measured instead? just to say thankyou all. without you i would have not got where i am today :D xxxxx

1lb off today. I think it might be imaginary/hangover-fuelled, but that's what the scales said this morning! :D

Thx hun - that, and red wine - I've just looked it up on my carb counter and a bottle of Cab Sav is over 30g of carbs :eek: Blimey O'Reilly!

For some reason I thought there wasn't any carbs in wine. I am a silly girl :break_diet:

Susie, in that Californian Blossom Cab Sav one, you know the one I mean, lol. It has the carbs on the bottle.....drum roll!.....7 per bottle! Result! Try that now :D

Blossom Hill Cab Sav...that's the bugger. We couldn't believe when we looked on the label 7g carbs per bottle. I don't know where your getting your stats from Susie, but they seem a bit high.

BTW....I couldn't have done it without you lot! xx

Gotta say, having read the wildly differing carb estimates online, and becoming increasingly perplexed by them, that I now cost red wine at 10 carbs per bottle, no matter what the pedigree. Makes my life very easy. :D

This is on the label itself WW...so they can't lie, lol. PS Well done :D x

Oh yes, thanks for that Cinta - I just meant having read the different opinions on wine on the internet that I plonked my estimate in the middle, so always counted a bottle at 10 - nice to know I'm not that far out. :)

And so brilliant that the firm bother to put it on - carb labelling should be mandatory on everything AFAIC! :)

Have just worked out that the next pound I lose will mean I've lost 25% of my body mass since June. Not wanting to jinx it or anything, but I am so proud of that!

I've managed to lose 1lb this week :D I must be doing it right! Mind, I had a few wines yesterday & was rat*rsed!! Talk about lightweight, lol

well done to all the losers STS this week which is nic as had a bit of a treat week after reaching my goal lol

Morning everyone
well my night out didnt go to plan and iv put on 6lbs! :eek:
I really didnt think id been that bad! never mind back on it from sat so will hopefully get thet off this week :(

Morning dizzy, a lot of that will be water weight love. Get back on track and you''l be OK soon.

I'm down 4lbs on posted weigh in my pre party season blitz. :)

Well done Sharon, did you enjoy your treats Andy? ooooo Dizzy - it will soon go, and Jim - you are going to start getting told off by the Missus!

Back