Weekly weigh-in thread

I have indeed Vicky, we finish at 4 YAY!! I'm going to the pub, surprise surprise.

Lol. Do you go straight after work and then does Colleen meet you? or do you stay in the pub all night until kebab time?

Your pub looks smashing Jim. Tell them to get a webcam and then you can wave to us every Friday!!!

Those losses are superb! Can't beat that first week back - Taz that'll be you next week having your moment of glory!

I have lost 5lb since Monday (3 of which I put on AFTER my weigh-in last Friday) so thrilled with that! Back at posted weight and I still have 2 weeks of my induction left so will hopefully drop another couple of pounds before going on to maintenance. :D :D :D

I can't believe how much I've lost already. (I'm kind of glad I didn't make it to the chemist to buy lipotrim!)

It's been very easy and the best thing is that I've pretty much stopped worrying about food and feeling out of control. Result.

Had a shocking headache today, but that was my own fault for not drinking all morning (must buy a sports bottle and carry it with me!)

Brillianr brilliant loss H. :D

OMG, ive weighed in this morning and........ive lost 6lbs!!!!! OMG!!!! Im lost for words.

6.gif

It beggars belief the first few times you see the loss, doesn't it Highland? ;)

Well done you.

Last edited:
well done on everyones losses this week!!

Well done everyone - getting nervous about my first WI on monday....got to add to the fantastic loss so far;)

Well done everyone. Great losses and Kat1e I'm sure you'll do great.

My own loss this week is 10lbs. I realise that most of it will have been water weight so I'm prepared for a much smaller loss next week (hope it's still big though! ) :)

Back