Weekly weigh-in thread

Way to go Bren!!!!

I'd be quite happy to join the 1lb club on Thursday when I weigh in! Congrats to everyone! *cheers*

Doctoratkins said:
Day one 120kg, long road ahead of me.

Welcome DA - feel free to jump in and tell us more about yourself :)

Wow Bren! Quit hogging the fairy and pass her my way. Great going! How did you do it?

4 days of Jillian and my food diaries on on the what are we eating thread - nothing out of the ordinary but have had a break of about 4 weeks before my restart last monday.

End of 1st week and only lost 2lbs, really thought it'd be more as been sticking to diet so well. Could it be due to totm....maybe it'll be better next week?

Hi kattysue - looking at your menus on the what are you eating thread, you're eating peanuts and brazil nuts which aren't really supposed to be eaten in induction at all, but you should definitely keep off the nuts for your first 2 weeks. You might want to cut carbier veg like onions out too, or measure them carefully. You might have had a little carb creep. Totm will be another reason though - evil water retention.

I agree with Rose, Kattysue, you're not eating properly for induction

Morning
1st WI and Ive lost 5lb
Not bad going as TOTM from HELL is still here GGGrrrrr.

Woofy x

Nice one woofy, way to go love

Hi kattysue - looking at your menus on the what are you eating thread, you're eating peanuts and brazil nuts which aren't really supposed to be eaten in induction at all, but you should definitely keep off the nuts for your first 2 weeks. You might want to cut carbier veg like onions out too, or measure them carefully. You might have had a little carb creep. Totm will be another reason though - evil water retention.

Yeah I think I saw your reply before so i cut the nuts out straight away, for some reason I thought I could eat them. Hopefully this week will be a better one, fingers crossed!
Thanks for the advice, will keep adding my menu's to the thread just in case I eat something disastrous

Go Woofy, Go Woofy!!!! :)

2lbs for me this week. I'd blame totm, but I seem to be on a 2lb max weekly loss, so maybe I'm just special! :p

Seems ita going to be a 2lb week lol as this is what I have lost this week too!!

Week one weigh in...

7lbs off!! Well happy with that. I has been pretty easy so far, no real cravings for anything, so onwards and upwards to get to goal,, lets hope I can stick at this!!! :D

Back