Weekly weigh-in thread

-1/2lb for me. BOOOO who has the fairy?

Me, Me, Me. I am down 5lbs on posted weight on my pre-holiday induction stint :D :bliss: :bliss:

pass it back jim bob :p

Bravo everyone! Some awesome losses and near losses of jeans! :) x

Jim, ya gypsy! lol! Dont hog the fairy! :p

You can have her back on Tuesday girls :)

erm i would like her back now please JIM!!!!

well it does give me some leeway Bren ;)

Vicky - NO

Well done everyone. Jim you are an inspiration....before I came on here this morning I had decided to get back on induction from Thursday (Steve will be on a stint of 12hr days & I'll find it easier), then I see how well Jim has done on it! :)

I'm still at posted weight, but I've been here, barring holidays since the end of October last year :O Good at maintaining, but I would like to push to get the last chunk off. I will weigh again Thursday & go from there.

Now, back to reading Jim's stickies..........

Great to see everyone's shrinking away nicely! I am starting afresh today (after falling off the wagon and getting left in the dust!!)

Hi Sharon

OK, I'm giving up the whooshie fairy, so she's all yours peeps, make good use of her

LOL @ fairy. :D
Can I see have her next week? I've stayed the same this week. Can't have big loses every week I suppose eh? I blame ye olde habit of not eating enough, my totm approacheth and I tend to have three weeks of bloat and water retention and three of 'normality' alternating so I'm expecting a slow haul for the next couple of weigh ins. That said, feeling a major difference in clothes, was wearing smaller jeans this week and a top that I had to diet into was waaay loose - so the scales may not have budged but inches must have.

Keep it going people!!!! :D

Last edited:
Good that you've not gained eh Blackrose! Keep it up my love those NSV are just as good!

I lost 6lb this week! Which makes up for my cheat! NEVER AGAIN!!

xxx

Well I reweighed this morning & I'm down 2lb....& that's just thinking about induction, lol. Let's get this party started!

Back