Weekly weigh-in thread

The whooshie fairy wasnt playing this week for me. +2lbs.

The whooshie fairy wasnt playing this week for me. +2lbs.

Aww Claire, you've been doing so well with counting carbs, what a shame. I hate to say it but do you think it could be the peanuts? Just it's so easy to lose track of them. I'll have my fingers crossed for a good loss for you next week x

Aww Claire, you've been doing so well with counting carbs, what a shame. I hate to say it but do you think it could be the peanuts? Just it's so easy to lose track of them. I'll have my fingers crossed for a good loss for you next week x

I blame the peanuts! And also the chinese I ate for dinner last night. Felt super bloated this morning and a bit ill, so actually blaming most of it on the chinese.

Will try and lay off the peanuts this week. Got half a bag left, so it'd be a shame not to eat them and let them go off! lol!

Good luck for this week Claire. I like peanuts & put them in a little dish so that I don't go mad! If it's the chinese it will soon come off :D

Good luck for this week Claire. I like peanuts & put them in a little dish so that I don't go mad! If it's the chinese it will soon come off :D

Yeah, i'm going to weigh out my peanuts and put them in little tubs so I wont eat more than I should. So I can take one to work to snack on in the afternoon or at home watching the telly.

I def think it was the chinese. I had chicken foo yung and salt and pepper spare ribs. Guessing both were much more carby than I had anticipated. I have, however, with the risk of giving tmi, been to the loo a couple of times today, so I wreckon I've lost the 2lbs already! haha! :p

Good that you've not gained eh Blackrose! Keep it up my love those NSV are just as good!

I lost 6lb this week! Which makes up for my cheat! NEVER AGAIN!!

xxx

Well done! See! It pays off doesn't it? Keep it up! ;)

Well done Flutter!

Congratulations! I'm dreading the scales this week... Trying to avoid them until my wi on thursday!

Congratulations! I'm dreading the scales this week... Trying to avoid them until my wi on thursday!

Hey ClaireCat hope the scales are kind come Thursday x

Well done losers. I suppose I will weigh myself sometime although I'm happy not weighing to be honest.

Hi Leanne thanks - know what you mean re not weighing I was just curious and quite like my little weight loss graphs nerdy I know :D x

well done darling :D and best of luck cc x

good losses people!! ANd Claire I bet you'll see a great loss tomorrow, it'll have been all water bloat last week, mon see.

GOOD LUCK!!

Hi, first time i've posted on this thread! Last weeks weigh in i lost 7.5lbs and then today's weigh in i've lost 2.5lbs

10lbs overall in 2 weeks but a little disappointed as i had a hiccup with a kebab lol. I posted a separate thread about it, but was basically misguided by the nutritrional info on box :(

Oh well, onwards and upwards....want to aim for a bigger loss this week!!

Well... I thought I'd jump in on this thread and let you know that I've lost a lb today... But it's a miserable weight loss over the last 5 weeks that I've been on Atkins ... Only lost 10 lbs in total and I've been really good ... But I might not be eating enough! I feel lots better though... :)

You have both had a loss....so well done & good luck for this week :D

Thank you so much Cinta x

Back