Weekly weigh-in thread

Well done! Not too shabby at all. ;)

Well done wtc:D

That's a great loss, well done :)

Another wee 3lbs this week. I've went from 14st 3lbs to 12st 11. Getting there, getting there! :D

i only lost 1lbs this week, thats a total loss of 1 stone in 3 weeks altogether (i hadn't put my initial weigh ins down).

totm this week so hoping i have a big happy wooosh next week :D

A stone in 3 weeks is great! Well done! :)

I'm well chuffed for you! Congratulations! :)

Have lost 15lbs in 6 weeks!!! Ha ha... But I think mainly caused by antibiotics for a tooth abscess in the first couple of weeks and maybe not eating enough! I think diclofenac might slow me down so am trying to avoid it if I can... :)

Great losses everyone!

Well done all, Alpaca, diclofenec stalled me completely once, i needed to take it for my hip, I ended tolerating the pain and started losing again.

Hi Jim... That explains it then! I've been thinking that I must be sleep walking to the fridge at night cos of slow weight loss - although i knew that couldn't be true cos I sleep so badly! Thank you for throwing light on my miserable progress! :)

Well done on all your losses. 1lb off for me this week, but even more importantly.........a healthy BMI :D:D

2lb this week! thats 16lb in about 6 weeks, i am pleased with that!! i am now under 200lbs as well which is nice, and my bmi is nearly in the overweight rather than obese!!

this is the first diet when i actually think i could do it and, get my weight down properly and for good!!

going in to new look and having to put the 18 back and get a 16 was the best feeling in the world!! rolll on size 14!! woohooo

Back