Weekly weigh-in thread

Hello, hope you don't mind if I join in. I finally returned to Atkins on Thursday after failing at weightwatchers and slimmingworld for the last 2 years! Veggie Low Carb worked brilliantly for me before I had my last child - but I was worried about my reliance on double cream! Hoping to do it more healthily this time and stick to it.

I've lost 2lb since Thursday - yippee

On phase 1 but had G&T last night so hope it doesn't interfere too much.

I was on a slimming world forum which I found great for support and motivation - this looks good too

Woohoo :D - 3.4 lbs down since last Sunday! This has been a good week, a loss and into a new weight bracket, what more can I ask for....feels great to be finally heading in the right direction after a stalled month :)

Challenge for next week: Don't weigh again until next Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done! The only way is down! :D

I weighed in last Wednesday (week 3) and had lost another 2lbs!! woo hoo.......roll on this wednesday

WOOP WOOP!! Another 3lbs this week. LOVE IT!!!

Well done to any who's made it through another week, regardless of what the scales may say. :D

GOOD LUCK!

Well done all you losers :D

Gosh Rose how are you doing it? It's amazing!!!

Gosh Rose how are you doing it? It's amazing!!!

LOl -I'm actually just doing induction! My plans for the gym failed miserably this week but I'm hoping to get going this week.

Is there a particular weigh in day?

I've had protein shake for breakfast, yummy garlic mushroom frittata with salad and Greek yoghurt with a couple of strawberries at lunch and then smoked mackerel with spicy coating, cabbage and a portobello mushroom grilled with Stilton - yummy !!!!

No no, no particular day LHC, just whenever you do it yourself, throw up the results. It's good for inspiration and for learning from any mistakes. I have minimins up before I even step on the scales! :D

Well done Ninja :)

Back