Weekly weigh-in thread

ransch said:
I'm still on induction and about 20 carbs a day but somehow it just isn't working for me!

Have you looked at the 'eat right for your blood type app - maybe there are foods you should avoid?

Are you drinking stuff with aspartame which is in loads of sugar free drinks and interferes with weightloss?

I'm lucky to lose 1 - 2 pounds a week - it can be very slow

Ransch im much better on higher carbs. try increasing to 30 and see how you get on x

Hi All...so I lost 1.2lbs this week, I mention the .2 because every little counts :D.

Not as good as last week but my TOTM has just started so to still lose is good enough for me. I usually gain around now and want to eat my weight in 'bad' carbs.

It's been different this time and I'm very proud of my willpower I must say because I went to the cinema last night and for the first time I was not tempted by the ice-cream or the popcorn. I thought it wouldn't be the same movie going experience without it, but I still had a good time...although a G&sT did follow!

Challenge for next week: get back to the gym.

I hope you fellow 'losers' have all had a good week :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Well done Zion!

I've had a few days off - not good, have a Chinese buffet with friends tonight - then I want to do the 2 week induction again. I've started a beginners running club at work first one 11th July so I'm hoping that will be good exercise!

3lbs ON for me this week!! I'm devastated! I knew I wasn't losing cus I've been so bloated and constipated but 3lbs ON?! THREE POUNDS!! Gonna post my foods for a week (when I remember at least) and see if anyone can spot what's going on...or if it's just one of those things. I already know some things I've been doing wrong but I still don't see how I could have gained quite so much. I think my hormones may have impacted somewhat too, no totm since my first week doing this.

I have been barely eating - like I've been having one meal a day - seriously stupid and a lesson I should already have learned. Drinking sooooo much coffee, barely any water. And I've been having cream in my coffee again, which I should already know, hinders my weight losses. I'm also in the midst of a big dissertation which is melting my head, so I haven't been exercising like I'd planned.

It is now 7 weeks til I get measured for my dress, I need to kick this into gear properly. I can't afford big gains like this.

This week, I'll get water into me, skip the cream, eat 3 meals a day and try, try try to get some exercise. I'm gutted. It goes to show that you absolutely have to do it right, being in ketosis isn't enough alone to shift the pounds. :(

No it isn't, you will have put your body into starvation mode and it will be hanging on for dear life. You need to eat, regularly for it to work, hope you get your head in gear this week xxxxxx

Sorry you've had a gain black rose but it does sound like you know how to get back on track - the lesson I've had to learn is 3 meals a day and eating enough - skipping meals just doesn't work.

Lovehatecarbs said:
Well done Zion!
Thanks LHC.

BlackRose you WILL get back on track, you know why you gained and that's the main thing! Nothing worse than gaining weight or stalling and not knowing why. Today is a new day and with it brings the opportunity to start again :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya All,

It the end of my 1 week in induction and it's not been an easy one at all! But I have lost 8 pounds :eek:) which i'm well chuffed with, it took me 6 weeks to lose that on SW. Week 2 here I come! :D

Fab all of you losers! I lost 2lb and very pleased with that cos for a while I was just stuck - or slowly gaining x

Hi Everyone,

Sorry not been around for at least a week been so busy. Anyway Tuesday was weigh day no 2 and I lost 4lbs making 13 total!! YAY

Hope everyone is well xx

Well done! Come on you losers!!! ;)

Hi all, I've just finished my 1st week of induction and have actually enjoyed it... don't miss crisps at all which is amazing as I was slightly addicted lol. Anyway 1st weigh in and I've lost 4.75lbs. Very happy indeed! Love the site too and looking forward to week 2. :)
Suz

Hi Suz and well done love, that a great first week.

Oh well done, that's good to hear ;)

Back