Weekly weigh-in thread

Well done, best of luck for next week

Well done losers:D

Was really scared there'd be no weight loss this week but lost a kilo, a whole 2.2lbs! :D :D

Lost 4lb this week but they are the 4 I put on last weekend so back to pre great Yarmouth weight!

At least you're back to square 1 Sandra, next week it'll be a real loss. :)

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

We're all rooting for you.

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Wow, 6lb! You must be well chuffed! Congrats. You're so going to be under 16st by your birthday.

I'm a pound down this week, which considering I've started my own chaotic version of OWL (and it's TOTM), I'm pretty pleased with. It's the right direction, right? :D

Stayed the same for the forth week running. I am totally and utterly gutted.

bluecatlady said:
Stayed the same for the forth week running. I am totally and utterly gutted.

It'll go soon. Anything stalling you?

It'll go soon. Anything stalling you?

Lol, who knows!? Others have suggested I'm eating far too little calorie wise. I never thought I'd not be hungry all the time. I love Ketosis!!

lost 2lbs this week. doesnt sound great as i havnt actually lost anything the past 2 weeks but in total thats 9lbs in 4 weeks which i think is pretty good.

trying to drink lots more water this week.

keep going everyone- we will get there x

Well done skinny mummy! :) great name by the way!

Well done everyone. I lost 3lb this week. A last minute whoosh I think!

Well done on those losses ladies!
I had a sts, but at least it wasn't a gain.

Back