1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Weetabix Chocolate Cake Recipe

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by BritMumInCanada, 10 September 2009 Social URL.

1. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Has anyone got the recipe for this?

Last edited: 2 March 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. soulgirl

soulgirl Member

Just made this and put it into 12 muffin cases I then cut up a cadbury's fudge and put a piece in the middle of each muffin as they came out of the oven. I going to take them to my meeting tomorrow as we're having a bit of a do for the woman of the year.

4. soulgirl

soulgirl Member

By the way they are 1 1/2 syns each

5. ginandtonic

ginandtonic New Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think its this one??

x5 weetabix (16 syns)
    x6 heaped tsp of highlights (12 syns)
    250ml boiling water
    2 eggs
    half a cup of sweetner.

Break the weetabix up and add the hot water.
    Add the rest of the ingredients and mix till non lumpy and then pop in the microwave in a microwavable dish for 6 mins and serve into 8 pieces.

yum! its so choclaty that even I the queen of chocolate only needed one piece for a chocolate fix.

6. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Do you think I could use chocolate weetabix & half the options amount? I've no plain weetabix...

7. lemonfishface

lemonfishface Full Member

This sounds lovely! Do you think you could use different highlights flavours?? xx

8. misskiki

misskiki Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Do you think it'd still be okay if I cut the recipe so I only used 2 weetabix (HEB) x3 heaped tsp of highlights (6syns) 100ml boiling water, 1 egg and 2tblsp of sweetner ?

9. shorty1981

shorty1981 Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    hoe many syns would this b then if i used chocolate weetabix? as thats all i have cos u can have it as a hex + 2syns? would u use all the highlights and sweetener to thanks? x