weigh day

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Tasty Tracey, 9 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Tasty Tracey

Tasty Tracey Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi To all the Lifers

Just been to get weighed and lost 4lb:D. Thought I would be disappointed not getting my 2 stone, but no I feel great, a little more exercise now I think. SO Yheeppee.

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tenney73

tenney73 Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life. In the past have tried everything from weightwatchers to rosemary conley
    many congrats

well done for losing 4lb. How long have you been doing LL? Bet you can tell a noticeable difference in your clothes:)

Last edited by a moderator: 9 April 2007
    Mini likes this.
  4. tenney73

tenney73 Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life. In the past have tried everything from weightwatchers to rosemary conley
    ignore, diet ticker at bottom. It doesn't want to work for me

5. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

Well done Tracey, 4lb is a great loss.

Cath

6. tommee2004

tommee2004 Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Tenney73, cut and paste the following into your sig in the UserCP.

BUT - Remove the * first!!!

7. Tasty Tracey

Tasty Tracey Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have been on LL 6 weeks just about to start week 7. I have noticed thry change with my clothes the local charity shpos loves me at the moment not really seen the differenace in myself but then I see myself every day. Friends & family are great they do tell me that they can see the loss.Thanks for the congrats they really do help and make you feel good

8. Pixie

Pixie Silver Member

Excellent Tracey! :D

9. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done & good to see you so positive! Must feel great now that people are starting to notice! I'll nt be long behind you at the charity shop! My allotment trousers are falling off & a definate trip to M&S for some new undies cos my knickers are falling off!! Too much info?!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.