Weigh Day!

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by shelz, 18 February 2010 Social URL.

1. shelz

shelz Silver Member

What day is your weigh day and why did you pick that specific day?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IrishMum

IrishMum A little of everything!

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.92%)
    Diet:
    LT, now cc-ing to lose Christmas blubber!
    Friday- weekends are chaotic in my house and if I have a good WI then it keeps me motivated to keep on track, and if I have a bad WI then it pi**es me off & I still stay motivated! LOL! (well, most of the time!)

4. PKJellyBean

PKJellyBean I like pudding

Start Weight:
    13st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.6%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Tuesday, late afternoon. I chose that day because it's one of the few days I get a bit of time to myself :D

5. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(22.45%)
    I weigh in on Sunday mornings. Not really sure why,just picked that day and that was it!

6. shelz

shelz Silver Member

On previous attempts mine was always a Friday... I could be bad at the weekend and use the remainder of the working week to make up for it. This time round it is a Monday. Funny how different people see things nand do things in different ways.

7. sugar_fiend

sugar_fiend Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I had planned mine to be on a sunday, but got up on the friday and decided there was no point waiting so started from then!

It's worked out well because then I can have a little food/drink treat or go out for a meal on the friday and not have to worry about it (still try to keep roughly within my calories though).

8. Just Peachy

Just Peachy Slowly But Surely

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(17.73%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting/Exercise
    Mine is on Friday because as a student, I get dragged out to pubs, bars, clubs etc completely unwillingly! So I'll end up having a cheeky drink and something from the chippy, all in moderation of course. So I just weigh in before the disasters happen.

But it seems to be working cos I'm still losing. Perhaps if I didn't I'd be losing more but oh well, life gets in the way doesn't it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.