Weigh day!

On the day I weigh in I generally have breakfast and just a mugshot for lunch, I tend not to drink much in the hour or 2 before I go!! Good luck for tonight x

Nope, I just eat normally and what will be, will be. As long as you do the same thing every week then you will be fine. I never say the point of starving myself on weigh in day (which people have been known to do) as you just get a false result and have committed yourself to starving yourself one day a week for the rest of your life. Not to mention the fact that it can mess up your metabolism big time.

I used to stop eating at a certain time and not drink after a certain time but then my WI moved to a different day and time.
And as I knew I was going to put on weight for the first WI (I actually STS) I decided to bite the bullet and start eating tea beforehand.

Now I eat normally, the only thing I do is save my Hi-Fi bar until after the scales :)

xx

I was just intrigued to know how you prepare for it :)

I myself treat weigh day exactly the same and I still drink throughout the day and eat as usual - the only day i treat differently is the day before I weigh were I just double my superfree food intake to get a better loss (something I should try & do each day) x

I just couldn't be doing with not eating on my WI day... I'd rather have a gain then be hungry...

Really don't like being hungry.

xx

I usually just try and eat a bit earlier than I would do.

I retain water and get really bloated whenever I eat so I don't usually eat after lunch until after I've weighed in. I figure ordinarily I would weigh myself in a morning before breakfast so I'm not gonna add extra weight by eating a big immediately before WI x

Back