Weigh day

linzi_lou

I just wondering as I'm thinking of joining, what do you think the best day would be to have for weigh day? when I was on ww I used to sometimes save up my points if I had a night out planned at the weekend, i used to weigh on a Tuesday an that allowed me to save up
Plenty for the weekend rather than use them
Then have to pay them back if I'd of weighed closer to the weekend.

Can you save syns on sw? I have a few local groups I was going to go
To the one tomorrow, a Thursday it's close an a good time and im
Keen tonfer started! but having thought about it I dot know if my other group, a bit further away, is on a Monday could be better for savings syns for the weekend, but then that could have an effect on the scales on Monday if I had a binge at the weekend! Oh im prob thinking into it an over analysing lol

Anyone have any thoughts?

It's not that often I go out drinking though, most likely would be either for a family meal out or just the odd little treat like a nice tea at home or a bit of choc or something at the weekend. I understand vegs an I think potatoes n pasta ate free or can be on certain days so if I'm
Out for a meal I could maybe bulk up on those things an have a little of the syn things so therefore may not have to use too many syns over the weekend or every weekend anyway, I works alot of weekends too so wouldn't be going overboard every weekend anyway. So maybe it would be ok to use a few syns in advance on a fri or sat then payback through the week now an then. Is that ok to do? I know I'll learn more from
The meeting, just need to decide which to go to!

I think you are already overthinking it!
No matter which day you weigh, a binge is a binge. Everything you eat/drink after weigh in will contribute to the following weeks weigh in.
My advice is to forget about which one will make it easier to go overboard at the weekend, all your questions about free food and syns etc will be answered at your first meeting, just pick the meeting that is most convenient for you and go from there.
It is a very flexible plan that is designed to be followed for life, and part of life is nights out and weekends with family. Go along and decide from there how you will manage it. Good luck! X

Thankyou, good advice. I'm hoping to get to the group tonight! Either 5.30 or 7.30, prob 7.30 so I can go on my own without my little boy, I will let you know how I get on! I'm looking forward to trying something new and not having to count points! :)

Back