weigh in 10

loopyloudrewitt

sorry didnt get on here last week , as had one of the worst weeks in hell , my oh was knocked down sunday 27th nov and it was serious i have been to and from hosp and since he came home looking after him any how i weighed in last tuesday and i only lost 2 pounds i know it was poor cause i drank **** all water on sun , mon etc and was all over place with my shakes on monday , any how i was down 2 so happy enough with that , 4lbs off my 4stone . my next weigh in ison wed and hope to have lost weight as have been taking shakes times etc , plus i am not sleeping or anythin . anyhow i wasnt going to refeed till jan 11th but as of everythin that happened payin dictors and prescrip at moment money tight so gonna refeed on 15th / 16th dec , can anyone tell me if u can lose weight on the maintenance of it as that it cheaper and wud feel like i am kinda still doin it ty u all for everythin xxx

hi hun,as far as i know you will lose weight,it might take a few weeks after ur body adjusts to food again but you will lose on maintenance :) ill send you a private message now! ;)

sorry didnt get on here last week , as had one of the worst weeks in hell , my oh was knocked down sunday 27th nov and it was serious i have been to and from hosp and since he came home looking after him any how i weighed in last tuesday and i only lost 2 pounds i know it was poor cause i drank **** all water on sun , mon etc and was all over place with my shakes on monday , any how i was down 2 so happy enough with that , 4lbs off my 4stone . my next weigh in ison wed and hope to have lost weight as have been taking shakes times etc , plus i am not sleeping or anythin . anyhow i wasnt going to refeed till jan 11th but as of everythin that happened payin dictors and prescrip at moment money tight so gonna refeed on 15th / 16th dec , can anyone tell me if u can lose weight on the maintenance of it as that it cheaper and wud feel like i am kinda still doin it ty u all for everythin xxx

OMG I am so sorry to hear about your OH is he ok now? My chemist has been trying to get me to go on maintenance from the start says I can still lose a good bit on it so I reckon you can do it and it is cheaper as you dont need as many shakes!

You just worry about your OH and yourself LT will be waiting for you when everything is sorted! x

trivenam how can i read ur personal msg ?

hey hun,sorry,go to the top of the page and where it says welcome loopyloudrewitt it should say personal messages,click that link ;)

it says private messages hun sorry lol! xx

Back