weigh in 15 x

tafflass

Silver Member
woohooo!!!!

weighed in today and lost 4.5lbs :D

i've now completed my christmas challenge(3 weeks early):eek:

now have under 1 stone to lose til target.

only 3 weigh ins til i refeed :)

moving in to new house next week and can't wait!
it's been painted and sorted out now ready for us.

been getting loads of aches though.
got bruises on my knees from losing so much padding from them and sleeping with my knees together.

got sore legs too and i'm bloody freezing at the moment.

well done babes. yeah im the same with my knees its hilarious dat we are hurting ourselves with our skinny bodies hahaha! Your so close to your goal and 3 weeks left. Oh its gonna fly. Really wish i cud refeed with you.

Good luck with the moving in oh you must be so excited its like your starting a whole new life. xxx

outstanding, well done, not long now and you look fab by the way x

Well done! That's wonderful & congrats on completing your challenge early!

Know what you mean about the bruises!

Good luck with the move!!

Hannah

So happy for you hon, that's great news, very well done you!! Hope you get settled into your new house ok and roll on re-feed, woohoo!!

Well done Joanne. You have had fab success on LT with great losses. Everything is going well for you just now and that is just lovely for you. Hope the move to the new house goes well. Will be lovely to be getting it ready for Santa!!! With a bit of luck he will come to you too!!

thank you all so much xx
great having support from you lot x

i'm really ill today.i'm exhausted and aching all over.
i really wish i could go back to bed once charys has gone to school but still lots of packing to do :(

jo!! that's brilliant! well done! gosh there's so much going on for you at the moment, you really are starting a whole new life!

good luck with the packing and moving and congrats at completing your challenge early!! xxx

Thats great, new house, new body what more could you want? well done xxx

Wow well done Tafflass, I bet you feel amazing x you look it :eek:))

Well done - that is fantastic news. Sorry you're feeling bad though - especially as you're about to move. Good luck with all that - it's no fun is it.

Jon
xx

Back