Weigh-in 2

Theresa6

Silver Member
2.75lb gone, nice early weigh just before I head off to placement.

Not too impressed but if anyone thinks just one tiny bite makes no difference/wont knock them out of ketosis etc etc, then they may be wrong. I had a small piece of chicken yesterday so I could have a bit of mustard (!! LOL). I was down another 1lb yesterday morning... its not TOTM (unless it comes early) so cant use that as an excuse...

I just keep thinking about the extra nearly week my predictor says I will probably have to stay on LT and the €65 it will cost because whilst I lost since last Thursday I regained because of a tiny bit of chicken... grrrr.

Still, 2.75lb off...

Well done Theresa. That is really three pounds which is the average weekly loss. Good for you.
I'm on week 20 and was only 1lb down!!! so be delighted with your great result this week.

any loss is good right? and i think because you're angry with yourself about the chicken you'll be really strong this week :) you can do it! :D

Lesson learned. Move on but don't forget as remembering this could halt any cheating in future :)

Well done on losing! :D

Hi Theresa

Like you say still 2.75lb; almost 3lb which is an average on LT, so dont be too disheartened..and yes, it will maybe make you not reach for the chicken/mustard :)!!!!!

Keep focussed for next week sweetie.

a loss is a loss and now im sure your even more determined to not cheat until youve made well and truly to goal...
keep at it and youll be there in no time.x

Back