Weigh in 3!!!!!!!!

yay chelly brilliant job...at least ur still on the site just over in the games instead haha! keep up the fantastic work sweetie your doing ab fab..x

Oh Chelly sweetie! Really, really pleased for you, that is a great loss..waw...arent you doing brilliantly!!!

Glad you love your curves as well :)

Go girl, you are getting there and wont be long now before you are showing us another pic of you in the grass skirt :)!!!

Iris.. you need to update that i cracked the Jan challenge!! wooo :D

Oh ive got a gorgeous black dress that I bought last year that i have designated my SLBD (Sexy little black dress) that every girl should have... I only managed to wear it once and it was really tight after eating loads of carbs that day and never ventured to wear it again as i just got bigger and bigger..

Ive just tried it on there now and it fits!!! it makes my bum look great but could do with being a little bit loser as I couldnt wear a bra with it.. and ive got nooo boobs what so ever so i look about 13 in it lol!!

But a stone and 4lbs later hopefully it will look great :D

Iris.. you need to update that i cracked the Jan challenge!! wooo :D

Oh ive got a gorgeous black dress that I bought last year that i have designated my SLBD (Sexy little black dress) that every girl should have... I only managed to wear it once and it was really tight after eating loads of carbs that day and never ventured to wear it again as i just got bigger and bigger..

Ive just tried it on there now and it fits!!! it makes my bum look great but could do with being a little bit loser as I couldnt wear a bra with it.. and ive got nooo boobs what so ever so i look about 13 in it lol!!

But a stone and 4lbs later hopefully it will look great :D

Will update :) And yes you have done it a weeke early :)!! WEll done you.

Oh, cant wait to see you in this sexy little black dress :)! Another photo methinks :)!

LOTS OF POSITIVITY TODAY,,,,WAWWWEEEEEEE!!!

Hi Chelly
My neck is still sore, but not my back, so it is easier to deal with. I am going to the health club to have a sauna, jacuzzi so hope this helps a little bit.

It is the muscles in my neck that are now rock solid and it usually takes a good few days for the pain to subside. I am going to phone the physio tomorrow and get another appt and start another course of treatment.

Thanks for asking, but I am remaining positive; all the vibes off here are incredible and I feel that I CAN DO THIS!!! :)

have a great Sunday!

You can do this!!!

WOW enjoy your pampering in the sauna and jacuzzi.. lucky moo!!! lol

Isn't it mad that if you offered me jacuzzi or chips right now I would so go for the jacuzzi!! Maybe thats just after a day of being on my own with a bickering 2 and 4 yr old.
Have a lovely time!
xx

Im liking your thinking Emmie!!! SAY NO TO CHIPS!!

Hey we should make that a life long slogan lol

hey chelly!

thats an amazing weight loss - you are the fastest person i have ever know to lose weight on TFR!!! it just blows my mind! are you still doing the wii fit everyday??

You must feel amazing to be in the healthy range of your BMI!!!!!!!! Wow - I feel like it will be another month before I get there!

I guess it doesnt really matter how fast we get there, but when we do get there this time, we really need to stay there!!!!

:) u rock babe xoxox

Thanks Julz!!

umm nope havent played the wii fit in about a week or so haha!!

Going to the gym tonight though so will definatley play it tomorrow and stop being lazy!!! haha!

Back