Weigh in advice

November bride

Hi All, Sorry to start new thread, sure been done before, just pushed for time to search.

Well its day 9 for me tom, going exceedingly well. Im loving it!!

I have my 3 shakes a day at 10, 3 and 8. I have my 1st weigh in tom at 10.30 should i wait till after the weigh in before having my shake, or does it not matter?

Also i have been good with my water 4-6L. I normally would have done 1 3/4 L by 10, should I do as normal or not drink till after.

Its just I want the best result possible.

Please advise, thanks xxx

One more, sorry so long.

I only had 10lbs to loose to get to health bmi, and my cdc said i would then go on to ss+. I weighed myself today and lost 8lb by my scales! :):D If I only have 1 or 2lb to loose you think she will let me stay on ss for another week? I would like to stay on ss for as long as possible. I only have another 14lb to loose once hit the healthy bmi. And when I start ss+ how long before would i loose that stone u think roughly?

Thanks, and sorry again for being so long winded :eek: xxx

It's completely up to you if you have your water/pack before you get weighed, but I would say whatever you do this time do the same for every other weigh in so you get an acurate picture of your weight loss.
Don't know what your CDC will say about never week on ss for 1-2lbs I'm afraid you'll probably have to wait and ask her/him that one.
SS+ I believe there is only a 1lb or 2 's difference a month in weight loss so it's not going to slow you down massively.
Hope this helps and well done on the 8lbs (let us know when it official tomorrow!).

Nothing particularly interesting to say but try to wear the same clothes every time you get weighed. My jeans & belt weigh 3lb!

i find if i have a shake/water then weigh myself, ive put on a lb or 2 lol

Thanks everyone for your advice. I will def wait to drink and have shake till after, and will try and get weigh in same time ev wheek and do the same. I will also wear the same ev week and the lightest thing i can find ha ha.

I will keep you posted tom on the official WI.

Take care, and thanks again. Have good weekend xxx

good luck for tomorrow

Hi All,

Had weigh in this morning, my scales said 9lb weight loss but cdc said 7lb. But when I had first weigh in I found cdc scales 2lb heavier. So much of a muchness and I am really really pleased with that loss and still very motivated. Staying on ss, which i wanted as want to loose another 7lb before adding a meal. Only have 3lb till i have healthy BMI so thats fab. And 21lb to go to reach my goal.

Thanks for all ur support and advice xxx

Great result NovemberBride!

Dont forget to update your ticker!

Brenda
X

Great result, well done!

Oooh, Bren, very jealous of your location, I love Melbourne!

Back