Step 1 Sole Source Weigh in after the break :)

Lovette84

Hi all,

Had my weigh in yesterday after taking a break from

Alot has happened in between

1. I was taken up a step (2 shakes and 1 meal) as I was gymming nearly twice a day with my friends. This resulted in great toning results as we were mostly doing weights and body pump classes and spinning – this resulted in a 4 pound loss (probably more but due to point 2 i wasnt weighed for a couple of weeks)

Unfortunately

2. I broke my Anterior Cruciate ligament and part of my knee bone on the 5th of august and with the course of painkillers I was on I couldn’t continue with Sole Source for another 2 weeks and only went back on Sole Source a week and a half ago.

For the first weigh in after that I only lost 1lbs and then this week was started off with a 8 pound loss.

Needless to say I am very happy with these results.
I came into work today and 7 colleagues commented on how different I look and that the weight loss is really showing.

Again if anyone knows how to upload images I would really like to share the images and the difference it all makes.

Who knew Ketosis would feel so good?
mosaic before.JPGMosaic 1 week in.JPGAfter 7 weeks.JPGAfter 7 weeks 2.JPG

Last edited:
re images - instead of quick reply, choose advanced reply.. then you have the option of attachments :)

The before pics

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

And.... It won't allow any more pictures to be uploaded.

aaahh... I was already for seeing the next lot of pickies.... Pierce! our electronic superhero! :) always pitching up in your blue tights and red cape to save the day! :)

That am over my kb limit. I've got about five after pics from week 1 to date that I can't seem to post :(

Finally figured it out and posted images :) happy bunny over here x

How do you spell: Ffwwooore! as in the noise people make when they see a beautiful woman??? :)

@enough I think they go Phwoar!! :)
The journey is only halfway done another 24lbs to go x

Back