Weigh in around TOTM

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Buttons, 24 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Buttons

Buttons Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Is it true that just before your period is due you weigh more? or is it when you are actually having your period?

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cd121272

cd121272 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I think is just before during and just after. I could be wrong but I am sure that is how it works, the difference is astounding thou as you can weigh as much difference as 1lb to 5/6 lb.

But when it is your weigh in and it is TOM if you gain or stay the same, mention it and they will write it on your form so that there is a reason for it.

I'm sure there will be someone along soon that knows for definate about the weight difference....x

4. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    It varies...for some people there is no effect...for some people there is a very clear pattern. Some retain water before, some during, some after and some not at all. Just watch out for patterns.......

xx

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  6. Jackie r

Jackie r Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.71%)
    Diet:
    cd
    In my case its from day 1 to day 7. Guess what, it's day five today and I'm 4lbs heavier!!!!! But seeing as it's usually 6 lbs I'm saying thats a 2lb loss. We will see next week!!!!!!!

I'll be peeing all the way to staffordshire on Thursday!

7. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi
    I was due on last week but went and got weighed but i was carrying alot of fluid and lost 4 and half pounds this week now ive got rid of most of it i might have a loss

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.