1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Weigh in at work

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by caz99, 2 July 2014 Social URL.

1. caz99

caz99 New Member

Back to work today and one if my colleagues said that they had set up a weight loss group if I wanted to join.
    It has grown to 9 people so far but the thing I don't feel at all happy about is everyone knowing my weight
    One person has a list of names & weights which will be viewed by all in group.
    I am just not happy to do this but am being (gently) pressured to join in!
    The group is made up of all shapes & sizes but I would probably be towards the heavier end I would imagine.
    I am just starting back on SW. Have 3-4 stone to loose.

Any suggestions what to do?
    Just ignore and do my own thing?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Lemontella

Lemontella Well-Known Member

If you have rejoined a SW group & weekly weigh in I would just stick to that!

At SW the consultant is there to help you, and you're in a group with like minded people... all there for the same reason.

Sometimes working environments can get rather *****y... stick to what you know :)

4. GingerJV

GingerJV Well-Known Member

Choose your own plan and keep going! Going with the crowd not always a good thing to do. If you have your own understanding of the diet plan and the way you should go, do not listen to others;-) Good luck!

5. caz99

caz99 New Member

Thanks for your replies.
    I'm doing it at home, not going to group. I think I will stick to my own thing and I can always chat re weight loss / diets with them even without joining the group.
    I find that many of my colleagues start diets but it fizzles out very quickly!