weigh in bliss

cherylxx

Silver Member
after a half pound gain last week i wasnt too happy.
i am now 3 weeks late for my totm so wasnt too optimistic for tonights weigh in either, so u can imagine my surprise when i stepped on the scales and saw that ive lost a wonderful 6lbs :eek:
chuffed chuffed chuffed:D :D :D
hope everyone is doing well and best of luck to all who are weighing in soon

Delighted for you, great stuff! XX

well done hun x

ty for the replies everyone.
would love to suspect pregnancy but it is highly unlikely.
we have been trying with no success for almost 11 years.
my cycle stopped for a long time and only came back recently so i guess its still not quite right yet.
one of my biggest reasons for losing this weight is to increase the chances of me falling pregnant though :)

my cycle stopped for a long time and only came back recently so i guess its still not quite right yet.
one of my biggest reasons for losing this weight is to increase the chances of me falling pregnant though :)

me too - i joined SW to lose weight before trying for a baby. also have no periods as came off Depo in march....but hopefully that will change!

Same Here Too :D
I Have PCOS
If You Know What That Is.
I Havent Had TOTM for about 5 months.

One of my reasons for losing weight is to have a baby and then be a yummy mummy xxx

Same Here Too :D
I Have PCOS
If You Know What That Is.
I Havent Had TOTM for about 5 months.

i also have PCOS. i didnt have a period for almost 2 years and then they suddenly started 3 months ago during my cambridge diet journey and losing 49lbs.
the next after that was 8 days late and the next was 6 days late. im now 3 weeks and 1 day late now. my body doesnt have a clue how to run smoothly. lol

i also have PCOS. i didnt have a period for almost 2 years and then they suddenly started 3 months ago during my cambridge diet journey and losing 49lbs.
the next after that was 8 days late and the next was 6 days late. im now 3 weeks and 1 day late now. my body doesnt have a clue how to run smoothly. lol

lol i was on the pill getting it regulary but to be honest.. it wasnt worth the pain of it.
When i get mine, its like a never ending waterfull lol.

me too - i joined SW to lose weight before trying for a baby. also have no periods as came off Depo in march....but hopefully that will change!
i have that, it can take a year for periods to come back aparently. i havent had one for about 3 years now and i love it

i had the norplant implant in my arm back in 1993. it was in for 6 years and then removed for us to start trying for a baby.
whilst it was implanted my periods were scatty but once they removed it (actually it was the original 6 sticks implanted in a fan shape and they only found 5. i was in there for 3 hours and i still have one in my arm somewhere :confused:) but since then my periods went berserk.
i bled for 15 months solid (and very heavy) was on iron tablets after 3 months as i became badly anaemic.
then i had no period for another year.
as time went on my periods got worse and worse and then stopped completely just over 2 years ago. as ive said they have returned (although obviously not regular) and its now been 11 years for us trying to concieve.
now if it happened i would probably faint.
ive had so many negative pregnancy tests in the last 11 years i should have bought shares in clearblue:p

i have that, it can take a year for periods to come back aparently. i havent had one for about 3 years now and i love it

when you want a baby and come off depo and don't bleed you don't love it! lol

i'm dying for a period! i've never wanted one so much in my life!!!

i'll never go on the Depo or Pill until after i've finished having kids. even then it will be a very long and drawn out decision at will still be reluctant to do so - i feel the Depo has caused some problems for me downstairs!!! i won't go into it though! but i feel it's 100% Depo related.

i havent had any problems with it yet atall. i guess on the baby front you do have to plan alongggggg time ahead tho

Back