Weigh in day today.

yamyam

I'm pleasantly suprised!

Not posted alot recently because i've got some serious family stuff going on here (elderly infirm mom had a fall - you get the picture). I've been spending the majority of the time either strarving or picking on junk. I've tried to hold myself back with the picking so i've never completely "lost myself in the larder" if you see what I mean. Must have worked.

8 weeks exactly until my holiday, and I have 8.5lbs to lose to get me into the 10st range. I might just do it - stranger things have hapened!

Hi Yam Yam,

I feel for you as family stuff is very emotional and it is hard to change over night old ways of coping but your doing great and give yourself credit where credit is due.

You can achieve a lot in the next 8 weeks.

Be good to yourself and make time for you. Sometimes the people who care for others neglect to take time out for themselves...give yourself permission.

It is great you have this holiday to motivate you to your goal.

Give your self a pat on the back for how well you have done already and here is one from me.:patback:

Love Mini xxx

sorry to hear u have so much going on but well done for not getting lost in the lardar! very easily done in times of stress.

good luck for next 8 weeks, im sure u will reach target :D

xxxxxxxx

Sorry to hear of your troubles Yamyam...:(
All the best of luck for the next 8 weeks ;)

Well done Yamyam youre doing really well, especially with the added stress you have.

Heres to another great week next week :)

You have done very well to lose weight and cope with all your family stuff. You go girl, 'cos you know you can lose that 8.5lbs in 8 weeks. And it sounds like you need a holiday.

Back