weigh in day today

Hi Everyone,

This is the first time on a forum, but think it will be a good way to stay motivated.

I’ve just finished my first week of Lipotrim and I’m feeling great. I get weighed this afternoon so will update on my weight loss. I’ve defo lost as I can feel my pants are loose…Whoop!!

However I am worried with it being Christmas :-( not sure what to do, I’ve not got loads and loads of weight to drop just 1stone and 7lb(that’s enough tho) but I really want to get down to a size 12 for my birthday which is January 12th. I’m turning 30!!

Do you think it will be okay to stop lipotrim and go on maintenance after only 2 weeks? I don’t want to drink it’s not that, its just Christmas dinner etc and maybe I will have a small drink on new year.

I can’t imagine not having one with my Gran this year.

Basically my question is: would it be okay to stop after two weeks and go straight back on it for another two weeks? Considering I will ‘Damage control’ on maintenance. Or am I just kidding myself.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Chrissie72
:sigh:

Hi Chrissie and Welcome :welcome:

I think it will be ok for you to do maintenance during xmas you dont have that much to loss and if you get stuck in at the beginning of January you will be ok and at your target for the 12th January! You just need to make sure you have low carb meals and stick to the refeed!! I'm going on refeed myself today and coming back on the 3rd January! Im planning over xmas to have 1 - 2 shakes a day and a low carb meal plus a few blow out meals for treats which will help me getting back to it in January if I get them out of my head if you no what I mean!! You should also talk to your chemist but im sure they will be fine because you have little to loss!! I have about 1 stone left to go to get me to healthy BMI and my chemist told me I might not need to go on 100% in January but I will to get it off quick!

Hope this helps and sure let us know what you decide x

Hey Chrissie

I'll only have been on 100 per cent shakes for two weeks then refeeding next week (but two shakes every day and one light meal) so I can enjoy Christmas and then I'll go back on 100 per cent after that - all of which the pharmacist said was fine!x

Thanks Amyo 7 Yes we can,

that's very helpful and makes me feel better about coming off after 10 day's I'm defo not drinking and will ensure my meals are protein based. :)

Oh I lost 6lb on my first week yey!

the diet is really the best for me. I miss food, but I have never felt this good on a diet before.

Have a great Christmas,
Love
Chrissie

It's great isn't it... The speed at which you lose weight makes it so much more achievable because you can see the end in sight.

I'm probably gonna have a few drinks but will stick to wine and soda.

Food-wise, I'm only gonna have a couple of 'normal' meals, but try and have smaller portions and eat the meat and veg before any carbs!x

it is good Amyo and I really feel like I'm getting in control of my body. i lost weight on SW and WW but could not get any further. I think its because too many carbs so think after this I'm going to maintain on a few complex carbs and high protein. I never want to see this weight again lol

I'm driving alot over Christmas so that will stop me drinking otherwise I would prob have a few too :) normally i'm the first to reach for the corkscrew :)

Thanks again for your help

Regards

Chrissie

Back