1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Weigh in day?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by teeniefaetroon, 1 February 2012 Social URL.

1. What do you all think is a good weigh in day?
    Ive always tended to go for a Monday but I see lots of others doing it mid week, do you think this is a better motivator?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Liverbird52

Liverbird52 Gold Member

I prefer a monday,only to keep me in track over the weekend,but no groups I can go to on a monday,so weigh in on a thursday!

4. Jadeyxx

Jadeyxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.68%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I weigh on a Thursday at 6:30pm so I class my weekend as the start of my week I'm always motivated then and won't slip up and if I do I've got the rest week to help work it off :)

5. I ask as there are no classes where I live so I shall be doing it from home and think a midweek boost would be good, planning to start tomorrow so will weigh in then and then again next wednesday or keep it to thursdays, thanks :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.