• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

weigh in error!!"

big bear

A bear on a mission!
Take them off & jump on the scales lol

When I used to go to wi before this lady used to strip down to her bra....XX

Is there no way you could pop anywhere to buy a cheap pair of leggings or get someone to meet you at the meeting with some

Nope, my tiny town only has a bridal shop, an my home is in a different village.

Just have to weigh my jeans when i get home on the kitchen scales!!!

Well in class I lost 1lb, but got home and weighed my jeans and they weigh 2lbs (both the kitchen & bathroon scales said the same - just to be sure!), so hopefully i'll see the difference next week.

Made me realise that I don't really care how quickly it comes off, just so long as it keeps coming off!

just take the hit and wear th same things next week..

how much heavier than your normal trousers are they?

for future times, pack a small bag with a change of clothes ( similar or exact copy of the clothes you WI wearing ) and leave it in the car

I don't drive, so don't have a car to leave them in! I don't normally go straight from work to weigh in, so it's not likely to happen again.

As I said, i'm not too bothered as I still had a loss. I'll wear what I normally wear next week- won't make a habit of wearing jeans to work, I only did it because I got uo late and didn't have time to iron!!

My jeans weigh 2lbs, and my normal weigh in clothes are next to nothing, so if I do have a bigger loss next week I'll know it was probably just because of my outfit.