weigh in no. 4

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by CHUKKI, 1 May 2009 Social URL.

1. CHUKKI

CHUKKI Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.88%)
    Diet:
    lipotirm
    Went for my 4th weigh in today and lost 2lb. I wasnt too disappointed because i honestly thought i hadnt lost anything.

I think it is because of constipation (first time its happened to me) so hopefully can get this sorted and will lose more next week.

I had myself convinced that i was a medical oddity and would be the only person in the history of the world to gain wait on this diet even though i am 100 % committed.

Still going strong though and none of my family or friends can believe i have stuck to it.

Oh those of little faith.:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.9lb(30.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World, Dietchef, Lipotrim - now maintaining (I hope!).
    Well done you! Since I upped my water to 4-5 lts a day I'm always 'going' (sorry if tmi!) I also have 3 or 4 flapjacks a week which I think helps.

Hope you get it sorted!

You're doing brilliantly! x

4. CHUKKI

CHUKKI Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.88%)
    Diet:
    lipotirm
    thanks jan. I tried the flapjack last week. OMG i would rather eat my own arm.

I dont know how you do it. I do think though i probably have not had enough water to drink. I will def up my intake this week.

5. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.9lb(30.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World, Dietchef, Lipotrim - now maintaining (I hope!).
    Sounds like a plan.

The week I only had the minimum 2lts of water I only lost 1.6lbs so have studiously kept the intake up ever since! I've found it a lot easier since switching to sparkling - which I used to hate but got in a pub one time for a change and love it now! xx

6. copog

copog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(19.23%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    LOL eat your own arm. At least you would lose a bit more. I have to agree with you though the flapjacks are vile. I dont know how people manage them. Keep the good work up. xxx:)

7. katy73

katy73 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Binger you really made me chuckle, but seriously Chukkie, i was getting dissapointed with a 2lb loss but then i thought, hey, why are you disspointed, that is a bag of sugar and a step closer to my goal, remember as well throughout the month our bodies fluctuate due to hormones, so often after a 2lb loss you may have a bigger one the next week, i think as everyone else says even though shed loads of water may make you bloated it is the key to Lipotrim, your doing good kid, especially if you thought you had lost nothing

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.