WEIGH IN NO 4!

TRIVENAM

Getting there!!!
Well after all the frustration of getting my totm yeaterday and weighing early today ive lost 3lb....im ok with that! I pray that next thursday ill be in the 11's!! Havent seen them in over 5 years i think?? Lol...

Well after all the frustration of getting my totm yeaterday and weighing early today ive lost 3lb....im ok with that! I pray that next thursday ill be in the 11's!! Havent seen them in over 5 years i think?? Lol...

Well done Triv that's brilliant and a great loss -- keep going girl x :):)

Well done, all that worrying for nothing. Stick with it and you will be in the 11s very very soon.

Hi Trivenam,
well done girl, you must be very pleased especially with the frustration yesterday. Just shows you that you have been very good. Bet you are glad you stepped away from that fridge now.
Doirin

Well done. 3lbs is really good when its totm also xx

3 lb is great, all considering. Well done.

thanks a mill everyone :) pretty happy wit that now!! x x

Great result - keep up the good work. x

Your doing really well,well done!!! Caz xx

Hi Trivinam

Well look at you in your 12 size jeans ( I haven't seen that in the past 8 years).
Well done, 3lbs is a very good loss.
Not long and you will be GOAL!! :D

Well look at you in your 12 size jeans ( I haven't seen that in the past 8 years).
Well done, 3lbs is a very good loss.
Not long and you will be GOAL!! :D

thanks hun! you will very soon! its just my belly thats carrying all the fat this time, i had my daughter by c section and was huge after! my frame im happy with but my stomach is still massive :( hopefully the next 30lb will shrink that right down, i only want to be a size 10 but if it hasnt improved by then ill keep going!! ill dissapear haha!! x x

Back