• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Weigh in Number 1

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Great news!

Well done:happy096:

Thank you both very much!

Yeah I'm very very pleased gave me that boost I needed! I'm only just under the morbidly obese category now but a step in the right direction! :D

Catt

Silver Member
That's brilliant well done xx

MiniB

Here we go again!
Well done you, that's fantastic news. Really makes this diet worth it doesn't it?

Keep up the good work and the rest will fall off.

Thank You Catt and mini b I think its probably because I've started exercising alot, hoping to get into the good habits now so it makes it easier to keep it off. I also managed to by a size 16 jeans instead of a size 18 yesterday! I must admit a little squeal came out :8855:

xx

Tracie

OMG..Great loss, Well done.
xxx

Whoop whoop nice one hun! x

Thanks Tracie and ohtobesliky! I can't wait until its all come off so I can proudly display my before and after picture lol. It was the pictures that was the final straw for me and made me decide enough is enough! ohtobeslinky I totally agree with your siggy and congratulations on your fantastic weight loss that is immense! We will all be skinny minis soon enough
xxx

Thank you hun - and yes - we will all be skinny minnies and look faaaaabulous daaaarling! (sorry I work in a very gay office and one of my bosses just said I was looking faaaaabulous! *grin*) I can't wait to show before and after piccies - ok it may be in about a year's time but they'll be up! x

Thats great, Im sure you are chuffed, and so you should be the first week is the hardest...but sure isn't it worth it. Keep on going.

~nix~

Silver Member
brilliant loss....:p

i cant wait for wednesday next week for my first weigh in....

im not expecting such a big loss as i was deiting before this LT....

id be happy with something around 7lbs
any more id be ecstatic....