Weigh in number 3!!!!

Oh, Well done you !!! :talk017:

Aww so chuffed for you chick so that's 24lbs in 3 weeks,pretty damn awesome!!!!! Xxxx

Great stuff !!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeh nearlly 2 stone in 3 weeks thats fab !!!!!!!!!:D

Deezer

What are you plans when your on holiiday I'm
Just curious as I'm
Going away too in 5 weeks on the 5th week I was going to do re feed so I could eat something on holiday !!
Will you be taking the shakes with you ??
Or just goin to leave it whilst away ?

Deezer

What are you plans when your on holiiday I'm
Just curious as I'm
Going away too in 5 weeks on the 5th week I was going to do re feed so I could eat something on holiday !!
Will you be taking the shakes with you ??
Or just goin to leave it whilst away ?

I am going to re-feed the week before and then forget about it on holiday!!! Just enjoy my week!!! I will have a few shakes keft when i get home so back on them on the sunday!!!! Hopefully by the time i go for weigh in on the thurs i will have dropped anything i put on on holiday!!!

I am going to try not to be too heavy on the carbs while i'm away!!! Thats the plan anyway!!! : )

x

I get you !!

I'm
Away for 2 weeks :0/ so I'm anxious about doing this for 5 weeks and having 2 weeks off .............

I think we will start back the same the same time though as I go in 5 week you go in 6 right ? I'm back on the 30th so will start again Saturday but I'm
Not planning on totally cutting it out I don't think :0/

I get you !!

I'm
Away for 2 weeks :0/ so I'm anxious about doing this for 5 weeks and having 2 weeks off .............

I think we will start back the same the same time though as I go in 5 week you go in 6 right ? I'm back on the 30th so will start again Saturday but I'm
Not planning on totally cutting it out I don't think :0/

I'm also aiming to walk the full length of the beach!!! Which is about 2 miles....everyday!!!

Back