Weigh In number five :D

Catt

Silver Member
Hiya folks,

Have had a really busy week and not had time to come on here much :sigh: :cry:

I have done loads of exercising this week on my vibrating plate (Wow I love it) also walking and 20 mins on exercise bike :D:D:D

And it was worth it I have lost 5.5lbs. I am really really happy with that and I seem to be toning too and the inches are flying off :giggle::giggle: I am so happy :D

I hope my positivity and happiness radiates around the forum. Good luck guys xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow!!! Hun that is fantastic. All your hard work really paid off!!!!
You must be chuffed. How is the wobbling (lol) going? Is it good?

Niamh xxx

Oooo the wobbling yes Niamh it's fantastic. Just ten minutes workout a day and I am having amazing results. My body is changing from a blob into the female form :D :D :D

My top half is always smaller but I have gone from 22 to 14/16 and from 24 to 18/20 bottom. There is part of my apron... :eek: oops I mean stomach that is appearing that has not seen the light of day for years :8855::8855: The stomach exercises I am doing are really tucking me in.

I recommend the machine to everyone it's a must xx

Hiya......well done on the weight and inch loss.......sure is a brilliant feeling ......keep up the great work........(wonder if sitting on washing machine on fast spin would have the same effect ) !!!!!lol

Hiya......well done on the weight and inch loss.......sure is a brilliant feeling ......keep up the great work........(wonder if sitting on washing machine on fast spin would have the same effect ) !!!!!lol

Lol it might do try it and let me know :p:p:p ;)

Well done Catt, another great loss. Sounds as though this diet (as well as the exercise) is really suiting you. Keep up the good work, not long til your hols now is it?

whats the wobble board?

and where do you get them from?

im interrested

i have a holiday to new york in 15 weeks and im gonna loose the weight i know that because of the diet... how ever i need to tone up my body.. and loose the baggyness thats going to be unavoidable....

i had two cesarians and they left me with a tummy hangover im so hoping to get rid of that ive 15 weeks i will do anything that helps me.

regards

~nix~

whats the wobble board?

and where do you get them from?

im interrested

i have a holiday to new york in 15 weeks and im gonna loose the weight i know that because of the diet... how ever i need to tone up my body.. and loose the baggyness thats going to be unavoidable....

i had two cesarians and they left me with a tummy hangover im so hoping to get rid of that ive 15 weeks i will do anything that helps me.

regards

~nix~

Hiya Nix just google VIBRATION POWER MASSAGE PLATE for all the info. you need :D You just do toning exercises on it for ten minutes and it is meant to be equivelent to 1 hour in the gym.

I love mine and it really does seem to work. It also has other benefits such as increased blood circulation and fat loss acceleration.

They have them in some gyms and beauty salons :):):)

Good Luck and lucky you I love New York xx

Well done Catt, another great loss. Sounds as though this diet (as well as the exercise) is really suiting you. Keep up the good work, not long til your hols now is it?

aww thanks Bev :) No not long now 3 weeks today and counting...

2 weeks on tfr then refeed and to be honest I can't wait. I am so looking forward to eating again. I am not craving or finding the diet hard but I am beginning to miss my old friend/foe lol!

Good luck with your wi this week hunny hope you have another great one xxxx

Your hol is so close now, lucky you. We've decided to go away next July so absolutely ages for us to wait. At least it gives me plenty of time to lose this weight and to try and maintain that and tone up before next year.

At the end of LT last year I was looking forward to eating too. After I slipped back into my old habits so easily, please be careful about what you eat, you may find it hard to get back on LT if you go too mad!

But after that's said, you are on holiday afterall so just enjoy it and don't worry too much about food, you will be fine.

Your hol is so close now, lucky you. We've decided to go away next July so absolutely ages for us to wait. At least it gives me plenty of time to lose this weight and to try and maintain that and tone up before next year.

At the end of LT last year I was looking forward to eating too. After I slipped back into my old habits so easily, please be careful about what you eat, you may find it hard to get back on LT if you go too mad!

But after that's said, you are on holiday afterall so just enjoy it and don't worry too much about food, you will be fine.

I booked this holiday over a year ago and it has come round so fast so yours will be here in no time :cool: and you will look amazing :)

I do know what you mean about being careful what I eat. I certainly hope I can do that and have smaller potions. I will try to listen to my body and not eat something just for the sake of eating.

However having said that if I fancy something I will have it and just hope all the walking I do helps to stop too much weight gain.

Congrats on the weight loss, seems the wobbly board is really helping :)

Would like to know if these machines are noisy as i live in a top floor flat. Really tempted to get one so this has to be a consideration.

Congrats on the weight loss, seems the wobbly board is really helping :)

Would like to know if these machines are noisy as i live in a top floor flat. Really tempted to get one so this has to be a consideration.

Thanks :) I have the crazy fitmassage 1000w and it is surprisingly quiet. I am not sure if the vibration will be noticable but it does not rattle ornaments or anything. I do believe some can be noisy though so if you do get one do your research beforehand xxx

Back