Weigh in this morning...

polishrose

Gold Member
Lost 3lbs(was hoping for a bit more but ah well) :)
Also another inch off my bust and hips!

3lbs is great! mine has slowed right down, only lost 1.5 last week and am hoping to lose at least 2.5lbs this week to take me to 12lbs lost in a month...not a stone but a steady 3lbs a week is fabulous! more than could be lost on most other diets! well done!

Well done hun, your so close now to one of your targets!!!!!
Keep up the good work
xxxxx

Well done on your loss hun,just look at a bag and a half of sugar and thats how much fat you have lost.
There was a picture of a lb of fat on here before and its quite alot,so be proud of yourself,no matter what you have lost.
Elaine

Still a great loss and you've got through one of your goals too! Hope you're feeling very proud of yourself?!

Well done... three lb you will never see again!

xxx

Thanks all -yes I'm so pleased to have got past that 1st target :) The second one will be nice and quick too...I only have to lose 9lbs to get past that one.So I'm hoping to have big losses the next 2 weeks!I can't complain though.I've lost 11 inches off my bust,10 off my waist,12 off my hips,3 off my upper arms and 5.5 off my thighs :D All in 15 weeks!!

Great job rose!! all your stats are fab too. I never measured in the begining so I dont even know mine. Oh well, can feel it in the trousers.

Back