Weigh In Today.

mousy

Hi guys i just started on here last wk and now im going for my weigh in tonight which of course im dreading :sigh: .I havent been to w/w in 2 wks due to holiday and think i may have 4 pounds on im so mad with myself as my clothes are tight :mad: and my hubby wants to take me out,but i dont want to go as i dont feel comfy but he says he loves me the way i am. nothing fits i want to feel good again wear bright clothes,when im like this im down and then all i want to do is eat:eek: .I would like to try and get this weight off as i did 2yrs ago and boy did i feel good,but hey todays the start of a new me hopefully no bingeing does water help as im on 2 litres at least 3days a wk and have started the rosemary conleys drop a jeans size , exercise dvd which is great for all areas of body a great aerobic and salsa workout:) sorry to moan it made me feel alittle better;)

See todays weigh in as your new start, you have been away and enjoyed yourself ....now is the time for the hard work to begin......you can do it. Think positivley and be strong, we are all here to support you.

You moan away hun, we all come on for a moan every now and again and it does help.

Good luck with your weigh in tonight I'm sure you will be fine, There are a few of us on a monday so we all feel the same, trust me you are not on your own.

Be sure to post and let us know how you get on.

Good luck with your weigh in tonight... be sure and let us know how you got on.

Monday is a popular day for weigh ins so youre not alone :)

weigh in.

Hi Everyone ,well i went and the damage isnt too bad 5 pounds :) so my leader who is new just last week told me to start again and here was me dreading going lol:D just to say thanks for all the support from you guys it helped thankyou e1.;)

Back