Weigh in tommorrow

annaxxo

eeek,
First WI tommorrow and i am really nervous because if i havent lost anything or if its -1 i'll be soo annoyed because iv tried so hard this week and stuck to the plan 150% and sometimes iv lost 2lb in a week when iv not been trying at all.
I just hope i get a good weight loss because that will be the best motivation for me :)

x

I've been on this diet now for 6 months and I still get nervous each week, particularly those weeks when I've been really good and expectations are high. Good luck for tomorrow and let us know how you get on, I'm sure you will have done great x

good luck for tomorrow - im feeling nervous too as last weekend i have a trip away and ate and ate all the things i knew i shouldnt just because i wasn't going to WI.
On reflection i know this was just really silly - and i felt a bit out of control - but we learn from our mistakes.
This week I have tried to be good but only the scales will tell tomorrow BUT to be honest i have no idea how much i put on last weekend - so I will be happy if I have just STS.

Let us know how you get on xxx

It's my third WI tomorrow and lawd am i nervous too! Just ate and ate today. Used at least 18 syns - aaaargh :cry:. Not good, especially the day before WI...

If I look at my weekly syns tho, I have got plenty going spare and easily can cover it. But its the day before WI. Sooo stupid, I've just got myself to blame I know :sigh:.

Anyways good luck with your WIs girls :wave_cry::wave_cry:,

ZXXXXXX

I get nervous as well and wish I didnt WI on a monday but after last week getting myself in a tizz over a weekend away I vowed not to let myself get like that again. Its hard as i am a natural worrier but 1 day at a time. Good luck for your WI!

well, i lost 3lb :D
i would have liked more but i know that is a good weight loss for me so im happy!
Good luck to everyone else weighing in today.
and here's to 3lb next week lol

x

Well done on 3lb loss Hun! Thats a good start and means that your body is getting used to eating the foods for the plan.

Back