Weigh in tomorrow and Ive been a naughty girl

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
:mad: After losing 5lb on my first week its all gone pants this weekend. For some reason ive just ignored the plan completley and stuffed my face.
Ive eaten absolutely all sorts and for no reason at all :(
Well tomorrow will tell if Ive blown it, heres praying for a STS at the scales:cry:
Has anyone had the same sort of week and still hurled themselves back on track?

I had 2.5 months off from the beginning of November, right through to the 14th January Hun!! Yes, it is hard getting back on track, but think of the reason why you joined in the first place. Do you want to be this size for the rest of your life? Write down some pros and cons for doing the SW plan. Also prepare in advance, I cant even think of going off track (maybe just jinxed myself now!) as Im constantly grazing on all the right things!
You can do it. Just face the scales tomorrow and regardless of the outcome, treat the next day as your first ever with SW. Start afresh and re-read your books.

Take care

Kerry-Ann
x

Aww thanks for that... regardless of the outcome tomorrow I am determined to get back on track!
I want to swim with, run with and enjoy my kids while they are young and i know losing weight is the only way to do that.
Around 7 stones to lose - Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have about the same amount as you to loose i think. i am aiming for 6 at the moment as i cant even remember being 3 stoen lighter than i am at the moment lol.
Good luck
xxx

good luck - ive have had naughty days, best idea is get back on track as soon as you can! xxx

good luck at WI and let us know how you get on. Start a fresh week from tonight after WI!

i put on in my 2nd week as i was naughty too! but then i stuck with it on my 3rd and it was fine! just stick with it and it will come off! good luck x

Thanks guys, WI at 7pm so i'll let you know!

Are you back on track now? If so draw a line under the weekend and dont worry about it. I think we all fall off the wagon sometimes, and Im starting to think maybe its not all bad it happening as it certainly seems to make me far more motivated once back on track.

i was naughty for 2 days, saturday and sunday, been back on the straight and narrow for monday and tuesday!
I agree with you snuggle, i feel really motivated now and if im honest i didnt really enjoy all the pap i ate!

Definatly put it all behind you then! If your back on the wagon your back in control...The damage may not be as bad as you expect! Good luck x

Back