weigh in tomorrow - eekk!!!

foxychic

Second weigh in tomorrow, im feeling very nervous! Ive followed thecplan,havent been hungry once but still feel sick at the thought of standing on those scales x

I know the feeling hun, its horrible isnt it, iv always hated weigh in. Mines tomorrow & im dredding it more than normal as iv realy struggled for the last 3 days

I still dread weigh in now - and I'm at target! But if you've followed the plan, there's no reason you won't have lost. And if by some chance you haven't, hang in there and carry on next week - chances are you'll see a bigger loss the following week that way!

Good luck!

Me as well. 1st weigh in was a lovely 3lb loss (more than I would usually expect as not loads to lose and have followed the plan before). Have stuck to plan well this week apart from a (healthy) meal at a friends on Friday which I flexi synned mainly because had to estimate a bit. More concerned that I missed 2 of my exercise classes this week and hoping that hasn't impacted.

Will keep my fingers crossed for you tomorrow x

I've got weigh in tomorrow too :/ x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

bevhunter1986 said:
I've got weigh in tomorrow too :/ x

Oooh 3.5lbs off for me! Woop woop x

Well I lost 1.5lb!

Now, im not being greedy or anything but I was hoping for 2lb at least. Ive worked by butt off this week at the gym, so Im hoping that this will show next week!

x

Well done for your losses ladies, iv stayed the same this week, im not too dishartend as last week I lost 4, but went from an evening weigh in to a morning weigh in so my real loss probably wasnt 4, also iv been megga starving and had some bad cravings, think bubs might be having a growth spurt or somthing

Well done everyone!

Weigh In days are usually a source of anxiety for most people. It's probably something to do with that it's always a bit more difficult following holiday periods to get losses but it shows if you stick at it they come eventually. ;)

In saying that it's weigh in for me tomorrow...is it going to be :eek: or :scale: ???

Back