weigh in tomorrow :S

MrsFb get her to measure u .. She should be doing ur measurements ! Not u ... Give it a wek c how u get on xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah measuring is handy. My CDC only measures every four weeks - we both think this is useful because if you do it every week you'll see less of a difference. It's really motivating for me to think in terms of monthly milestones as well as weekly because i have so much to lose and will be doing this for about seven months. It helps me think of the long term.

I lost 7lb and 6 inches in total off my body :) not huge but more than I was expecting so I'm happy with that. I also bought some water flavourings too because I really struggle with water.

Stick with it MrsFB cause next week u will see the difference. X

Yeah measuring is handy. My CDC only measures every four weeks - we both think this is useful because if you do it every week you'll see less of a difference. It's really motivating for me to think in terms of monthly milestones as well as weekly because i have so much to lose and will be doing this for about seven months. It helps me think of the long term.

i better measure myself today then because i dont have any measurements from the first week and after that i will get her to measure me in a few weeks.
i will be doing this for a long time too hun good luck xxx

I lost 7lb and 6 inches in total off my body :) not huge but more than I was expecting so I'm happy with that. I also bought some water flavourings too because I really struggle with water.

Stick with it MrsFB cause next week u will see the difference. X

well done you!!! thats great! yes i got some flavours and two bars..

Stayed the same hun

But I didn't I lost 4lb xxx

well done!!! xxxx

Hi hun,
I've been doing this 2 wks and only lost 7lb - 5 first wk and 2lb monday. But my inch loss is amazing, I have lost 7 and 3\4 Inches!!!
You need to do both, cos what doesn't seem much in weight, is alot in inches xxx
You can do this!!

Ooh I get weighed in morning!! Hope I don't get disappointed it has been two weeks :( cnt believe I have done four weeks so far!! Roll on week five I'm really buzzing

Thanks MrsFb and Shini,
I was so gutted when I saw the results on the scales but was shocked at the inch loss!
As long as its going good on one of them, thats all that matters and at least the inch loss means I am getting smaller and 6 inch of it is around my waist and hips!! :)

Gizbok that's really good my CDC sed inches loss is very good n that even if weight loss is slow inches wil always be good loss !! Keep it up my turn in morning !! Big weigin ?

Good Luck Shini xx

Thnx u all .. Got weighed didn't loose much pounds but did loose 7inches which I am week five starts now! So let's c how I get on

well done on your inch losses ladies. I'm nearing the end of week 6 and i'm still only at a loss of only 1 inch each on my waist, hips and thighs but it must be coming off somewhere as my clothes are too big.
Mrs FB, you are right as long as its coming off one of them then that's all to the good. Hoping to have a bigger loss this week.

Thats fab Shini, well done - I am having a crap day today..my friend has been doing this a wk and she has lost 10lb and 5 inches Plus she has cheated alot!! So annoyed me that I have done this 100% and not lost like her - she weighs less than me too!! grrrr

Thnx u all... I know alot of people do cheat but with protien food .. But I just don't c the point in cheating as I so badly want to get to my ideal weight !! My CDC was very very happy with me n sed sumtimes u hardly loose much but always get a good inch loss ... Aiming to loose five punds by next Friday hope I do!! Got birthday party tonite mite just have chicken with salad but it's so warm don't feel like even eating that!! Hang in der guys we can all do it xx

Back