Weigh in tomorrow...

fun1uk

Hey guys,i was going tuesday but as its a travel to the chemist from my house and ive got to go tomorrow to swop my soup for shakes(its horrible)I though i might as well get my next weeks supply and get weighed.So which me luck lol

xxx

Oooo how exciting good luck hun!!

Gx

good luck even though you dont need it you'll lose loads dudette;) x

Hey guys,i was going tuesday but as its a travel to the chemist from my house and ive got to go tomorrow to swop my soup for shakes(its horrible)I though i might as well get my next weeks supply and get weighed.So which me luck lol

xxx

good luck - bet it's a good'un :D

keep us posted.....

Debz xx

Good luck Vic, glad you're getting rid of the soup hun xx

hey vicky,
good luck for tomorrow - not that you'll need it!
funny i normally go on a monday and am going on tuesday this week!
looking forward to seeing your weightloss post!
fran:)

Well,guys,first week over and got weighed today and lost 14lbs,a whole stone,im stoked!

Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow....I could go on all day :D

Well done. I bet you are thrilled. You should be hun. You've done fantastic.

Thanks Shaz,I am delighted,gives me the spur to keep going and do as well as all of you!

Hi guys im back from my weigh in and ive lost 7lbs im very pleased with that and thought it was great till i saw shamrocks post LOL no really im very pleased.Cant wait for next week.
Well donr shamrock i bet your well chuffed!
What you been doing?lol any advise lol

Congrats Vicky,Youve done really well.
I am like a saint (yeah,right!) no just drinking water like theres going to be a drought!

Well done Vicky too. Half a stone is a great loss....Shamrocks is just unbelievable.....AMAZING. I'd be happy with 4 or 5lbs thanks. I never have big losses :jelous:

Brilliant losses the pair of you, well done:party0019:

Wow well done to both of you!!! That is fab xxx

Thanx Fran,
I was shocked and delighted,its a great start x

Back