WEIGH IN TOMORROW

ickleladynat

It's my second weigh in tomorrow and i'm getting a bit scared .... I had a brilliant weight loss of 5lbs last week - which was fab. But on Friday I went out for lunch with work and as I waa late arriving they had already ordered for me! They'd ordered fish &chips - so obviously I ate it.

I have been extra good all week. Not ate all my syns etc so hoping it won't affect my weigh loss.

What do you all think? Do you think it will affect my weigh loss this week? xox

not really if you aint had all your syns since! dont worry... you will be ok )

good luck icklelady i am sure you will be fine ..let us know how you get on ..xxxxx

Gd luck for tomorrow.

Thanks all.

I'll let you all know how I get on.

I was just wondering. On weigh in days do you's tend to eat as much as you would on a normal day or less? xx

Good luck for tomorrow. The fish and chips should be ok as you've been good all week since. As for eating on WI days there are loads of posts about this and what people do but personally I think if you do the same thing each week you will get an accurate weight. Don't starve yourself though as you will only eat more after WI. Make sure you let us know. x

I weigh First thing in the morning so I cant really comment! x

Hey good luck from me too ;) I reckon you will be fine as well, if you've been extra good it should kinda be like you never eat the fish 'n chips! :wavey:

Back