WEIGH IN TOMOZ!!!!!!!!

leannemarie28

That mars bar aint love..
Ahhhhh quite scared actually! i really dont know and i had a sneaky weigh the other day but they are crappy scales but it looks as though im going to lose fingers crossed!!

Ive been sticking to the plan, but thats the thing with slimming world, you never really know when you first start out if your doing it right or not! we'll see! cant really complain! what other diet is there that allows you to scoff your face on food other than lettuce leaves!!!!!!! speaking of food im STARVING!!!!!

I always keep a can od spaghetti hoops to hand in case im hungry its great to be able to 'snack' on what is to most people a meal haha!!

I think after this first week i have decided that a couple things i will deffo try next week are....

1)To remember the sliiming world password! pahaha!
2) Try a couple of red days
3)Get to the gym as well as running to tone up those flabby bits!
4) Use up more sins for treats so that i dont feel deprived.
5) try and cut the eggs as my farts are MINGING! and my boyfriend said they have to stope before they erode his skin hehe!!!

Ok well i guess tomorrow ill let you guys know how i do!!
xxxx

Take some chopped up fruit with you to snack on (use lemon juice to keep Apple from going brown), if having Alpen lights as a HEB do you eat them both at once? I seperate mine, have one for brekkie and then have the other later one (that said I forgot about the other one yesterday). Try some of the recipes out of the latest magazine instead of the same thing day in day out (the roasted cauli and broc was lovely with some garlic).

hahahaha @ windy problems! I get that sometimes with quorn...which I love!

LMFAO had to giggle at those smelly farts. I have them too. I'v told my OH he can love em or leave me. he stayed.. mainly because without me just he'd waste away on overly burnt pizzas.. haha

xxx

Back