Weigh in tonight :-/

hajis-sweetie

WW newbie:)
Its my first weigh in after joining again tonight. I think I have followed the EE plan right so I am excited to see if its worked, but i'm also anxious that its all gone wrong!!! Please wish me luck and send me lots of weight loss dust!! (Just like Majory Dawes ;)) xx

Good Luck! x

Good luck and if you've stuck to it i'm sure you will record a good loss.

Just want to comment on your avatar I love flying saucers and they are so low in syns mmmmmm

I have 2 bags in the cupboard and i think I will treat myself to a few :D

Its my first weigh in after joining again tonight. I think I have followed the EE plan right so I am excited to see if its worked, but i'm also anxious that its all gone wrong!!! Please wish me luck and send me lots of weight loss dust!! (Just like Majory Dawes ;)) xx

Me too! I'm so nervous I feel like I have been so stuffed all week I can't possibly have lost weight. Good luck!! I look forward to hearing your results

Good luck - my 1st weight in after a week on EE too! I am feeling positive! Make sure to post how you get on! x

Well....it only went and worked! I lost...........6 lbs!!!!!! I am so pleased. Thats the most i've lost in my first week of slimming world (done it 3 times). I really went back to basics, ensureing I measured syns and HE's. Clearly worked. Onwards and downwards. Hope everyone else got what they wanted? xx

Wow thats amazing. I only lost 2lbs after joining again but I am putting that down to my star week - lets hope I get a better result at my 2nd week weigh in

Well....it only went and worked! I lost...........6 lbs!!!!!! I am so pleased. Thats the most i've lost in my first week of slimming world (done it 3 times). I really went back to basics, ensureing I measured syns and HE's. Clearly worked. Onwards and downwards. Hope everyone else got what they wanted? xx

Well done!! Wow, thats an amazing loss My first weigh in is on wednesday, fingers crossed i do well also.

x

Back