Weigh in tonight......

MrsB!

Hi there peeps!

I went away last weekend to see friends i haven't seen in ages and i was concious of what we were eating, they insisted on not cooking and buying us takeaways so both nights we had a chinese and then an indian!! Arrgggghhhh you are probably thinking!....Well yes so am i!...I stayed away from my usual creamy dish of Korma though and had Dupiaza and it was delicious so i was impressed with myself there, i have come back and weighed myself on my scales this morning and my weight has stayed the same as last weeks weigh which is a bonus but i am now starving myself during the day today so i don't put any weight on!! I feel like eating my arm im that hungry.....

My lunch hour is in 40 minutes....can anyone advise me...im so hungry and i have 6 1/2 hours yet till weigh in!

=0:)cry:

I would eat something light like a ham salad...dont starve yourself until weigh in Hun...thats not good!

You've got to eat hun, don't worry about food and WI etc, I use to do this but realised I was only cheating myself.

Ok, you had takeaways, but you can draw a line under it and get straight back on to plan.

Now go get some lunch before you start eating your arm xxx

ha ha thanks Louise, i ended up having a Ainsley Harriott cuppa soup but it was really rank and i have a really delicious low calorie jelly...not sure how many syns that was, it was the Mango and Passionfruit Hartleys pot jelly, it was sooo nice i was really surprised and smelt lovely.

x

Back