Weigh in - Week 1 (SW)

Skinnybitch

Evening all,

Well I had my first weigh in this evening and I thought I had lost about 4lbs so you can imagine my shock when I was told how much I had lost.

:D:D:DA WHOPPING 9.5lbs:D:D:D

How great is that? Ive never been hungry, been out for Sunday Lunch and eaten my way though a big bag of minstrels throughout the week.

I know you always loose more in the first week but I wasnt expecting it to be that much.

I also got my first 1/2 stone award and have a shiny sticker on my SW book.

I hope to loose 2lbs next week.

Well done!

Wow well done, you'll have to post your food diaries. Might help some of us who are struggling a little :)

well done you!! very impressed!! please post a food diary, I want to know your secrets lol

Thats great hun! You must feel great. Imagine what you'll feel like in a months time xxx

I only kept a diary for 3 days (ops). Basically ive cooked everything from scratch, no microwave meals or convenience food at all. Lots of water. And jogging. I will keep my diet sheet for this next week and see what my weight loss is next week and post it next week.

wow

wow!!! thats great, i wonder what im doing wrong.... i only lost 1 lb, tbh im a bit confused by it all even though ive read it all a dozen times. am trying to have something often...

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!! :talk017:How great do you feel??? Well keep up the good work and remember exactly how you feel right now! Won't be long til you get your stone award too!:cool:

well done :talk017:
you must feel great...i should of had my first weigh in last night but we had to pick my daughter up from the airport...hopefully i can do as well as you next week.
:D:D

It has really motivated me. And to top it off my size 18 Nike Tracksuit bottoms keep falling down, I have to keep pulling them up...lol. I am finding it so easy after struggling with CD. I know the weight loss on SW will be slower but I dont care as long as I can eat some real food ha ha

Last edited:
No secret, just stick to it religiously, no cheating, and lots of jogging and water drinking.

That's amazing! I only joined up yesterday, so worried I won't have lost anything when I get weighed next week. I'll try drinking loads of water, that's meant to help

Back