Weigh in week 1

Hi just thought I would check in and let you know how its gone. Went for weigh in this morning with hubby. I've lost 11 lbs and hes lost 15 lbs pretty good considering we went away for my birthday. Felt very odd mixing shakes in the hotel room when we would normaly have been in the resturant. Bought a beautiful velvet and lace gothic jacket, it's a size 16 and I am at the moment a 24. It's hanging on my door for daily inspiration, and its working. :)Haven't found it to hard to do. Worst bit for me is the taste in my mouth all the time. Hope everyone else is getting on ok. Hope to get on line a bit more and chat to you all. Best wishes for now.

Very well done to both of you!:happy096:

Bought a beautiful velvet and lace gothic jacket

I like the sound of your jacket!

The taste in the mouth goes away!

Just make sure to be drinking your water throughout the day and not all at once.

It helps to be extra careful with flossing and cleaning your teeth...your chemist normally give out a free sample of of Fresh Breath Strips. Ask the next time your in for them:)

Love Mini xxx

Well done you - keep up the good work :D

Wow hun both of you lost so much its brilliant! Must have made it all worth it, not eating for your bday! Really great results hun! and water helps wit the taste!

What a fab result for your first week. You have lost nearly two stone between you. Has to be great that both of you are doing it as you have no temptation in the fridge. Well done.

Congratulations to you both - what a fab start!!

Keep up the great work and you'll soon be in your new jacket x

well done to you both, :D

how r you finding the diet?

i'm on day 3 now and managing ok, its due to support from here

xxx

That's fantastic!

Between you, you've almost lost 2 stone in just 1 week - amazing!

That jacket will fit it no time!

Well done
Clair x

Well done to both of you, Great loses.

Woohoo great losses for both you and your Hubby! Fantastic, that will sure spur the both you on for the upcoming weeks.

Your jacket sounds gorgeous, any pics?

I'm like you - I find LT so easy to adhere to, as it controls me. When I'm not controlled I'm a lunatic! It's great you have each other for support and there'll be plenty of restaurants that you can enjoy when you and your Hubby are stunningly gorgeous and healthy!

The taste in your mouth will eventually disappear, keep sipping the water.

superb first losses for you both x

i started at a tight 24 and now i'm wearing size 16's.it can be done hun and it flies by x

Back