Weigh in week 6

Thank you for being honest.i am not looking forward to weigh in now though i had a meal monday night been good ever since though.. x

Hi you sound very positive, take one day at a time,drink loads of water and stay focused if you feel like cheating log in and read some of the posts they will inspire and keep you on the right track.

xxx

Well almost through my 3rd day. Its been quite easy today not wanted to eat well apart from my yummy cottage pie but i didn't give in to temptation. I haven't managed to drink as much water as i usually do but on saying that i'v had 2litres and i always use 500ml in my shakes so i haven't done bad.

I'm soo looking forward to getting tomorrow over and done with then the weekend usually flies by and Weigh in Monday whoop whoop i know i'm gonna get a better result than the last weigh in. Also my other half is going to the chemist on Monday to see about going on LT too so that will make it easier for me to stick to it and we can help each other through it. So you may be getting another newbie on here next week xx

Back