• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Weigh In!! Week....good grief, what week IS it!? Sweet Sixteen!!

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
S: 258lb C: 228lb G: 168lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 30lb(11.63%)
4.4 pounds of the old me dropped off the new me this week!! Happy with that! :bliss:

We merged with another group, and had 3 lovely new ladies join us, or us join them - we all joined together. Its going to be a great mix I think, there was much more discussion tonight then some previous classes, so that is a very good sign.

Happy days!!

XX :D

Oooh!! just notice I am 7.4 pounds away from HALF WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOUBLE BLISS!!!! :bliss: :bliss:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

Donnalou86

Striving for slimness
Fab weight loss BL! Very successful week for you then?! How the quitting smoking going anyways?
Our group has merged too, it's really good meeting new ladies

lola123

Silver Member
S: 14st7lb G: 11st5lb
Nice loss BL, I'm dreading mine because of my lapse but have downed loads of water today and felt a bit more positive.

Kellie=]

Silver Member
well done BL!
fab one!
nearly half way there :) it'll fly by xx

lemma1968

Silver Member
S: 14st4lb C: 12st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 2st1lb(14.5%)
Well done BL:D

Good on yer girl!!!!

x-Katie-x

Gold Member
S: 17st7lb C: 11st6lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 6st1lb(34.69%)
Excellent BL, that's another great loss :) Your ticker looks brilliant.

I lost 5lb but that's over two weeks as I didn't go last week :)

SWITS SWOO!!!

Someone is shrinking ;) xx

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Thanks SLimss!!! I honestly cannot believe how close I am to my halfway point!! And how I always felt envious (in a positive way) fo those here who hit the half way mark! It seemed so unattainable to me!

When I started LL, getting halfway seemed a lifetime away. And honestly - it has been sooooooo fast. A blink of an eye! Can't believe it! :D

xx

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
No Mikey - in fact, lol, I just put that on your other response saying I am not bored with the food.

Mate, I can't afford to allow myself to get bored - I have about 5 more stone to lose! SO I just get on with it and don't give it that much thought. I can't.

When I get close to the end, like you are, I will probably feel much like you - but just can't allow myself to yet. :)

Hang in - you are close to the end, its nearly done, and so worth it.

THanks!

mikey

Silver Member
I admire your determination. Mine is still there as I can see the finishing line, but it seems to be a bit like one of thise film sequences where everything just seems to stretch forwards, and no matter what you do, the end gets further away!

Maybe I should try mixing the packs - how about mushroom and banana? - Thinking about it Thai Chilli might be better with banana as there are plenty of curries that have banana in them - maybe I'll try with just a teaspoon of banana powder in tonight's Thai Chilli ...